War of Species
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War of Species

RPG a race and fight for your existance in the fantasy world

You are not connected. Please login or register

Josephs awesomley awsome weapons of awesomeness

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joseph

Joseph
Humans

Name: Penance

Appearance:
Josephs awesomley awsome weapons of awesomeness BattleAxe

Description: This weapon is normally a mid-sized staff strapped across joseph's back. However, it is enchanted by a Native American Shaman. Whenever Joseph says the words inscribed along the shaft, the power of the Gods flows into the axe and creates the two axe ends, each with a silver edge (ONLY EDGE!) and a small stake at the end of the shaft (also silver).

History: Joseph was traveling throughout Utah, walking in its forests and being on vigil lookout for renegade beasts. However, upon visiting an Indian reservation, a lycan attacked. Josephs attempts to slay it were in vain, and most of the tribe was killed. The lycan took leave, and Joseph went to the tribes shaman. He told him he could help him. He gave joseph his staff and began to chant. The staff glowed and transformed into a metal staff with strange sumerian insriptions along it. They read "Let me right my great wrongdoing; PENANCE." Joseph, quite satisfied with his new weapon, faced off against the wolf, easily overpowering it and ending it's life. Although he felt remorse, the satisfaction of putting the souls of the dead at ease was greater.

Last edited by Joseph on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joseph

Joseph
Humans

Name: Fangbreaker and Howlender (yeah, i couldn't come up with anything)

Appearance: Josephs awesomley awsome weapons of awesomeness Ebony_26_Ivory

Description: The black pistol, Fangbreaker's bullets are extremely sharp tipped and it has a laser dot sight for extra aiming capabilities. It also has a secret compartment hidden in the clip, which releases a dagger blade. This gun was specially made for vampire hunting. The white pistol, Howlender, has a 12 bullet clip, 10 silver bullets and 2 small neddles that inject wolfsbane into the target.

History: These were Josephs first unique weapons. Joseph's main hunting trainer used these pistols. One night, a team of vampires invaded the camp and slaughtered many trainees. the trainer put up a good fight, but was killed. Joseph picked up the guns and finished off the remaining vamps, and has kept the guns ever since.

Last edited by Joseph on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Joseph

Joseph
Humans

Name: Hedgehog Grenades (yeah, i jacked em from Resistance, what you gonna do about it?)

Appearance:Josephs awesomley awsome weapons of awesomeness Hedgehog

Description: Small compact grenades that, once activated and thrown, will explode into 100 tiny little quills, each lined with both wolfsbane and holy water.

History: These grenades were developed by Joseph and his good friend Reginald. The designs were given to the head honcho hunter himself, and was made issue for high ranking hunters.

Joseph

Joseph
Humans

bump

Lilith

Lilith
Admin

Approved~

http://www.mibba.com/story/_59897/_154524/

Joseph

Joseph
Humans

JEZ!!!! wait let me try that again...

Isabella

Isabella
Admin

sorry but unapproved

you can have only 1 silver weapon and teh gods thing i'm not too sure about :/

Lilith

Lilith
Admin

Oi people need to inform me of these rules since when was only one silver item allowed? =.=

Leon Alfort

Leon Alfort
Humans

not to spam, but don't you think it's only fair for hunters to be able to have more than one silver thing, i mean we don't have otherworldly powers or super speed or strength and stuff, we is just meatbags ripe for the picking otherwise

Lilith

Lilith
Admin

I agree with Leon x.x" c'mon we can already pwn them at least give them a chance Dx

Joseph

Joseph
Humans

I couldn't think of anything for the axe... just go with it, devvy, it's not all mega god powered with super angel strike and mega jesus powers. It's just an axe that pops out of a staff...

Isabella

Isabella
Admin

still only one silver weapon

Joseph

Joseph
Humans

kay, fine. no silver edge on the axe.

Leon Alfort

Leon Alfort
Humans

fine, but if we get some bull that our bullets dont do anything because theyre not silver, or if somebody says they arent dead because of it, then all hell will break loose lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum